Leasing your property on the Central Coast has never been easier
First impressions are critical. There is no doubt that well-presented properties usually attract the best quality tenants and achieve the best rental returns. What this means for you is a higher investment return together with fewer and shorter vacancy periods. We specialise in leasing rental properties in the Central Coast areas including in North Gosford, Lisarow, Terrigal, East Gosford, Hamlyn Terrace, Wadalba and more!
Ask our customers about their experience with us and they will tell you one thing: “I had a great experience leasing out my property with East Gosford’s and the Central Coast’s top Property Managers.”
Check out our comprehensive list of hints and tips and assist where we can based on our expertise in leasing out properties quickly on the Central Coast.
Tips For Leasing Out Your Property In Lisarow, East Gosford, North Gosford, Terrigal And Surrounding Central Coast Areas:
- Street appeal is of paramount importance. You should ensure that your windows, doors and gutters are clean and that your pathway is clear. External paintwork should be touched up and endeavour to keep your garden looking healthy and well maintained.
- Repair everything that needs repairing! Replace any broken light fittings, tighten loose door handles, or damaged fly screens on windows and doors. If you have a leaky tap, fix it! Don’t lose leasing opportunities because minor repairs have not been done.
- Keep your paint scheme to neutral colours. A neutral scheme will keep your interior design timeless and it will appeal to a wider group of tenants.
- Rental properties in the Central Coast area or in the areas of North Gosford, Lisarow, Terrigal or East Gosford that are situated in a noisy location, should avoid inspection times during peak noise periods at the property.
- Do not forget the importance of clean carpets. Make your first impression count by providing a clean and fresh indoor environment. Your goal here is to make it easy for the tenants to envision themselves moving straight in!
- Rental properties on the Central Coast should endeavour to look spacious and feel inviting. Keep it clutter-free, clean, well-lit and free of unpleasant odours.
- Make sure all your electrical wiring is safe – including any electrical appliances that will be included in the property.
- Protect yourself – take out comprehensive insurance, including Public Liability Insurance. This will protect you from any legal issues that may occur if a tenant injures themselves during the inspection.
Follow these tips and choose Home Specialist Property Management for an efficient and hassle-free experience!
If you find yourself wondering “What is my next step in leasing out my property?”, you’ve come to the right place. If you own rental properties in the areas of North Gosford, Lisarow, Terrigal, East Gosford, Hamlyn Terrace, Wadalba or any other suburb on the Central Coast, then
contact us and discover why we’re the Central Coast’s leader in residential real estate property management.