Gone are the days when you had to submit a repair or maintenance request in writing.
It’s now easy to lodge a maintenance request thanks to our new and improved FREE Tenant App or via our new Web Portal.
Some of you may have already used our online Property Maintenance form, which has been available via our website since last year. But now we’ve made it even easier to lodge a maintenance request by creating a FREE Tenant Maintenance Reporting App, which we invite you to download.
The App is designed for Smart phones and tablets (Apple and Android devices) and is downloadable from the Apple App Store or Google Play at the following link.
All you need to do is click on the Report a Maintenance Issue button (either from the Home page of our website or from the App), register if you’re new to the service or log in if you’ve used it before, and follow the prompts to report the issue at hand. Our Property Management Team will then attend to your property repair or maintenance request within one business day of your submission.
Benefits of using the App and/or Web Portal
- After the first login there’s no need to remember your password
- You can log in and check the status of any maintenance task 24/7 on your Smart Phone, Tablet or Computer
- You will save time logging requests and can attach photos or files to make it easier for us to assess the issue
- All you need to do is type in a description of the problem (or record it, if your device has voice recognition functionality)
- It’s easy to add notes to a request at any time
- You can use the App on more than one device