3 Plantation Place, Avoca Beach NSW 2251
House - Avoca Beach NSW
This freshly renovated 4 bedroom family home is a must see! North facing and set back from the street offering privacy. Featuring multiple formal and informal living areas, beautiful Karndean longboard floors, 2.5 bathrooms and modern brand new kitchen with gas appliances, stone benchtops and dishwasher. Dining room off kitchen which could be used as a study nook. Kitchen opens up to the large covered back deck and is perfect for the family who like to entertain.
– Fresh paint throughout
– Open plan living with raked ceilings and skylights, drenched in natural sunlight
– White plantation shutters throughout
– 4 spacious bedrooms with BIR, 3 upstairs and 1 downstairs
– 2 modern renovated bathrooms, plus extra shower and toilet in laundry
– Large freestanding bathtub in the main bathroom with separate toilet upstairs
– Split system air conditioning plus ceiling fans in bedrooms and gas point for heating
– Ensuite and WIR to the master bedroom with front balcony access
– Plenty of storage throughout
– Fully fenced yard
Easy care lawn and garden, double lock up garage with internal access plus extra parking to the front of the house.
This home is located in a quiet street in popular Avoca Beach, only minutes from the Beach, local schools and cafes.
Pets considered upon application.